The Parent Trap

.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Snuggle Bunny

Snuggle bunny is just one of the 1,752 nicknamed the kiddo's have.  Right now, my snuggle bunny is Verona.  She shows affection like a cat licks its' self.  Lately, she has been giving kisses and "hugs" her hugs consist of leaning over or into something and saying "awwwww".  For example: at the  daycare at the gym, on the floor is a mosaic done in tile of water and sea stars.  She likes to lean down, kiss the star fish, then hover over it and give it a hug (awwwww).  Yeh. it's cute

But she also likes to give kisses to many things. If not physically kissing such object, she will saw "mwah'. The car seat, my hand, her crib, the table, Trent's foot, Andy's head, her toys, and everything else get's a big MWAH!  Trent on the other hand, rations out his MWAH's for only special occasions. We have to force a kiss out of him at bed time.  The boy and girl differences are amazing sometimes.

Verona also likes to snuggle when she get's in trouble.  I.E. Me; Verona, quit jumping on the couch.  Verona; Oh mama, mwah! Me: I'm a sucker and you know it.Verona: Yeh, yeh.

Trent was a snuggle bunny the first year. Then all of a sudden he was too good for our hugs and kisses. I like to remind him and Andy this is why I needed to have twins, so I could get at least one snuggle bunny.  And Verona happily obliges 80% of the time into my snuggles, while Trent, it's like trying to put a button up shirt on a wet cat. No go.

I am going to be better about blogging.  I like the idea of doing it once a month. That I can do. And perhaps adding a post here or there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment