Halloween is our most favorite holiday. When we were choosing a month to get married, October was a no brainer.
We record Halloween movies like crazy and own tons. "Hocus Pocus' is my favorite. I am not a big fan of scary or horror movies so any Disney-fied Halloween themed movie will do.
This includes the "Halloweentown" series. I have no shame. I love em.
Each year on Halloween we pick a different movie from our collection to watch.
This year: Sleep Hollow, with Johnny Depp.
It's not overly scary, it has the right amount of 'cover your eyes" moments (for me) and has funny moments.
This year we were extra lucky. My parents came down for a week and came during Halloween! We were super stoked. They could see the kids all dressed up and as as well.
That's right. We also love to get dressed up.
This is the kids last year.
The most important twins in movie history. Luke and Leia.
They are 9 months old here. Trent can't even hold himself up yet. And Verona is a little chunk.
This year, I planned our FAMILY costumes. I made Trent's and had every intention of making Verona's, but my mom made it. But, I did buy all the material and the pattern so I sort of did right?
We were characters from Peter Pan. I was going to be Mr. Smee, but wasn't sure how to do it, so I was a pirate lady. Not wench.
So I can't find the picture of the 4 of us all together not bundled up. But Andy was Captain Hook. He looked great. Trent was Peter Pan, I made him a green smock/shirt out of felt, a belt and a sword out of felt as well. Verona was Tinker Bell. She loved her costume. Although the wings were giant on her. Andy and I rented our costumes and it was fun to do that.
Here are some pics from the visit with my parents. Apparently my mom has all the pictures.
I don't have any with my mom. Bummer. But she was there. Promise. ; )
No comments:
Post a Comment