The Parent Trap

.

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Tidbit

This is going to be short.  I won't be able to write anything for at least a week and a half.  So here are some quotes from the kiddos's  to tide you over.

Verona likes board books, but not for reasons you may think.

*I walk into their room at the end of nap and find little white balls bits on the floor

Me: Verona Marie! What did you do?
V:I ate a book.
M: Which book?
V: The Mickey Book
M: Why did you do that?
V: Cause I wanted to.
M: You didn't eat mickey, you ate Run dog run
V: Oh. Ok, I eat Run dog run

Later in the day...
V:Mama, I chewed a book, it was yummy.

Sigh. This girl.  She ONLY eats board books at nap time and bed. Needless to say we don't allow her to take board books to bed anymore. Why can't she eat the boring books?

Trenton: Mama, why you big?
Me:Becuase I eat all my breakfast.
T: Oh, I want pie.
M: Fat Chance.

V:Daddy has heiny, mama has heiny, Trenton has heiny, doggie has heiny
M: Do you have a heiny?
V: I have pretty heiny.

Since they were little I always said Heiny not bottom, or butt, or whatever. It stuck.

They have their own "catch phrases" now as well. Verona likes to say that EVERYTHING is yummy or good or she needs it.

V: What you doin mom?
M: I am making cereal
V: Oh that good, I need cereal
M: You have yougurt and waffles
V: Oh I love waffles, yummy

Trenton: Bye Bye Mama
M: Can you say good night?
T:No, bye bye Mama



Some times it's just the sass in their voice that cracks us up.  Have a good few weeks!




1 comment: