Setup; At a restaurant, I had been drinking, we are discussing how when men get older and have kids they tend to have daughters because I *think* it's due to increase of estrogen in their body.
Me: So really, as a man get's older he has more X's then O's in terms of sperm so he will have more daughers.
Andy: O's??
Me: Yes, O's!! X's are girl sperm and O's are boy sperm.Like that Duggar family, he has crap ton of daughters now that he is older.
Andy: I think you mean. Y not O.
Me: Oh. That's what I meant
Andy: Science with Syd! *Clink glasses to celebrate my smartness*
So I have LOTS to write, but will have to break it down into days. So here is the breakdown.
Day 1-Drive, Rehearsal
Day 2- Wedding and Reception
Day 3-Father's Day
Day 4-7 Get away
Day 8-11-Home and Drive
It may take me a bit of time. My goal is one breakdown per day. We got home yesterday afternoon and our AC was broken. Uncool. Luckily the weather here has been rainy(!) and cloudy. Not like 2 weeks ago when it was 111.
No comments:
Post a Comment