I was so crazy yesterday that I totally forgot we went to Santa Barbara the day before we left Solvang. SB is only 38 miles,and I had never been there before. I was super excited. The drive there was nice, a little curvy for my liking, but it was beautiful. I think it was the kiddo's first time seeing the open ocean.
We walked around the main drag in down town. We stopped at Pinkberry. Oh my gosh. I have heard about Pinkberry,from celebrities and in magazines. It was amazing. We got watermelon and peach. They kids devoured it. Most Fro Yo has an iciness to it. This was creamy and cold, just like yogurt. I want a Pinkberry in Chico now.
We met Diana, Terri and Andy's dad at this awesome fish and chip's place, Mac's They were so nice there, and the fish and chips were out of this world. We decided to walk down to the wharf/pier and check it out. It was sunny and hot, but the nice wind off the water cooled you down instantly. We didn't spend a ton of time in SB, but a new hours was nice. I would love to go back, just Andy and I and spend more time looking around. It was very beautiful!

No comments:
Post a Comment