Besides the kids' 2nd Birthday, my parents came to visit as well. Lots of coloring, trips to the park and commandeering Oma's iPad.
My mom had found this ridiculous shirt at Fred Meyer (Oh how I miss Freddy's!). Trent has worn the shirt only a few times. Once this day, once another day, and on Valentine's Day.
Verona didn't want to feel left out of the posing.
They discovered making forts. I didn't show them. They spend more time pretending to sleep and snuggle which is pretty adorable. Verona likes to pretend sleep now. Snoring and all.
And in hair news: Verona's mullet is growing in nicely. Except the sides. She looks like a toddler Skrillex. She has FINALLY let me start playing with it. I can usually get a pony or piggies in and she is getting better about not pulling them out. I make them extra tight so it hurts to try and pull out. Is that mean?
January was a month of getting back into the swing of things after the holidays. Back to the gym, back to not having cookies at 9 in the morning(them, not me) and back to being green. Yup green. We got solar panels!
No comments:
Post a Comment