The Parent Trap

.

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The things kids say...........

Everyone always says to "write down what the kids say".  I didn't even finish their baby books.  I am terrible.  But I do have a pretty stellar memory, 60% of the time. 

I am going to just start a list on here and update it. Verona's language is more advanced then Trent's, but he is catching up and has some cute sayings.Side note. All alcoholic drinks (wine, beer, liquor) are called "booze" in our house.  And sometimes I call what I don't want to share booze as well.

Last week: Andy was pouring himself some whiskey over his pepsi and ice.

V: What is that?
A: It's booze
V: Oh I LOVE Booze!! 
A: No you don't, it's only for Daddy's and Mommy's
V: Yeh, I LOVE booze, it's my favorite.
A: Riiight, no it's not.

Verona is crying uncontrollably after being woken up from nap. (it was passed the time to get up)
T: STOP STOP RONA, STOP IT!!!
V: Wahhh, wahhh, I need mommy,
T: No MOMMY for you, STOP IT!

Glad to have someone on my side who dislikes crying too.





While driving..
T: We will, we will wock you
Me: Trent, where did you learn that song?
T: We will , we will wock you (over and over and over and over)

V: Shake your booty!
Me; What???
V: Shake it mommy!
Me: Where did you hear that?
V: I don't know





No comments:

Post a Comment