September has been quiet. Thank goodness!! After a very busy summer, we have been able to be home every weekend and it is wonderful!!
The weather has cooled down to the upper 80's, so we are hitting up the local parks again.
This park, Baroni, is right by our house. When we found "our" house, it didn't have the biggest backyard. Our backyard is our in ground pool, some grass area, a large paved area where a spa used to be, and then our patio where the kids play, we BBQ, and relax. So the fact that a park is a 2 minute walk away was perfect. We treat the park like our back yard and let the kids run wild. In the pictures above, it started at 88 with a slight breeze, then turned into 92 with no breeze. They were sweating and red faced after playing.
I have been working on turning the kids' room into less nursery and more toddler. I may have stated in January......of 2013. I am almost done. I have ZERO interior design/decorating sense so Pinterest has been a blessing. I will post pictures when I am done, which will hopefully be this weekend.
Andy and I (OK, just Andy) are re-painting our bedroom.The previous owners had this dark ocean blue color and it is just tooo dark for us. So after buying 3 different samples from Lowes, we chose a warmish gray color. I like it a lot, and am thankful that Andy knows I am a slow and terrible painter and is doing this without my help.
This month has also been the month for babies! My dear friend Brynn had her twin girls a few weeks ago and they are of course adorable. My friend Cathi is currently IN LABOR and I can't wait to find out what the baby is.
October is going to be BUSY BUSY BUSY, so the posts will be more entertaining(?), longer, funnier(doubtful), full of pictures of food(!) and more.
No comments:
Post a Comment