I love my age and every quirk it brings with it. I have heard the saying, "Enjoy getting older, it is a right denied to many". And that's how I see it. Wrinkles, sags, bad eyesight, I want to enjoy and see all of it.
Ok. So for my birthday, slept in(7:30am), Andy made me the best breakfast. Frosted Flakes French Toast. Delish! My request for the day was to not change a diaper. Ha! We went to my favorite lunch place, Broadway Heights, I went shopping for 2 hours by myself, and just enjoyed the day. Andy's brother Matt came up for the weekend so he was great fun to entertain the kids.
Ever since I was a child, you always got to choose your birthday dinner. My choice has always been grilled cheese. It would alternate with a side dish or either tomato soup or Caesar salad. This year I searched for a new recipe for Grilled Cheese. And I found it. Combining my loves of onions and stinky cheese! We had French Onion soup Grilled Cheese! The kids had regular. It was amazing!!
This pic from my birthday pretty much sums up most days for Verona and I.
March was another busy month of us. Our friends, Rick and Steph, who also happen to be our neighbors, invited us over for a little bbq. When we bring the kids over there, we have to bring all sorts of books, toys, etc. Steph has a little wooden kitchen and she brought out the crayons, paper, hats, purses, and of course their little dog, Kingston. The kids LOVE small dogs. But small dogs, aren't always big on the LOVE that V and T like to dish out.
I have some hilarious video's of the kids. For some reason, Windows Media Player will only play the video's side ways, unless I choose iTunes to play the video, then the video plays right side up. I don't pretend to understand why backwards ways of Microsoft. And now it won't let me upload video's! BLERGH!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment