For over 2 months it has been over 65 and sunny. We got up to 80 a few days. We went to the park nearly every day and played outside tons. Today we got our first rain. And we need it ever so bad.
Verona took my phone and took this picture. I like it. her perspective of the world, or in this case, the side of the refrigerator.
Birthday!
First trip to the movies. We saw Frozen, and was well received by all!
Teddy Bear lunch.
It has been kinda hard to adjust to working again. I miss going to the gym terribly. I miss my Pilates class the most. Although, I don't snack while at home, and have already lost 6 pounds since going back to work. That's crazy right?!?! I am up at 5:15 every morning, ugh. I need some time to myself to mentally prepare for the crazy morning. The kids love their preschool, and we really love it too. They are already learning to write their names, which is huge. I am exhausted, sorry for the unenthusiastic post.
No comments:
Post a Comment