Let's start with the oldest, Trenton.
- Puts tupperware on his head. ALL THE TIME. There is a red one that fits perfectly that he loves to have on
- Finger wagging. He has become serious when he talks, and if you aren't listening to him, he wags his finger at you sometimes.
- Reading. The boy loves to read. He happily takes a book from the shelf, sits down at reads it. Flips the pages, stares at it. We have an ABC book by Eric Carle. We tell him, "Go get your ABC book" and he knows exactly where it is and brings it. The pages are ripped off, it has been puked on, sneezed on, chewed up, but he loves that book.
- Shapes. Likes to see how things fit into their holes. I find toys stuffed into holes that I have no idea how I am going to get them out.
Verona.
- Walking backwards. She is so funny. She likes to walk backwards around the house. It just makes her so happy to do it.
- Babies. She likes to "give love, give kisses" to her brother, mom, dad, babies, stuffed animals, my iPhone, the floor, trucks, etc. She always make the "Mwah" sound when she kisses too.
- Saliva. Yeh, that's right saliva. She takes her saliva out of her mouth, plays with it and tries to "give" it to you. A gentle No thanks, usually works, but I have been slimed by her.
- No no. She likes to get into things she is not supposed to. She now mocks us by wagging her finger back and forth and saying No No at the same time. If we well her "V, please do not touch the lamp" she looks at us *finger wagging" NO NO NO NO NO.
Trent is a heffalump. That boy is so heavy. By our standards. He is so big. I have to remind myself that there are 8 months old that probably way the same! Verona is getting some chunk finally. Her double chin is noticeable when she is lying down. They have their 18 mo appt in a few weeks. Will find out for sure just how big. My guess is Trent is 26lbs and Verona is 24.
They both hate watermelon. We were in shock. I thought for sure they would love it. Nope, kept spitting it out and making faces. I think it was a texture thing.
Oh and one last little thing. I was giving Trent a bath last week and he had a spot on his butt. I kept scrubbing but it wouldn't' go away. It turns out he has a little mole on his butt. Adorable!!
No comments:
Post a Comment