The Parent Trap

.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Time Flies

Well not bad. It has been less then a year from my last blog. The twins turn 1 and that statement sums up the last year. We have been extremely busy with them and keeping up and balancing life, work, and them has taught us many things, but mostly patience. Without patience, everything falls apart. I am so lucky to have Andy in my life and go through this ride with me. With that, he made an amazing video summing up Trenton and Verona's first year. The songs have a special meaning to us. The first song we considered the title a name for a daughter for about 2 weeks then we came to our senses. The second song came from a movie that we saw the summer I was pregnant and I balled through most of the movie. The third song is by an artist that I like a lot and it just seemed to flow for us both. Enjoy and I will attempt to blog more this year. <

3 comments:

  1. What an amazing video!! I love it, so sweet! We had the 1st song on our video too and I was just thinking after watching "How does she do it" that you're 3rd song would be good in Dominic's next video...guess we do think alike on the music front!

    ReplyDelete